Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Blogger random questions

Ok, the question blogger asked my profile was "What is the best kind of tape to use for making a sculpture?". But then it changed the question so my answer to that question was under a totally unrelated question. PLus it only lets you have 150 characters for a reply. I'm not a 150 characters kind of person.

I've never created a sculpture so I'm not sure. As far as I'm concerned a sculpture has no practical value to my life and so I have no reason to create one. But I love the fact that blogger is asking random questions. I said on my myspace profile that this should be done and little did I know people were already doing it in cooler places. The only tape I ever use is scotch tape to paste things in notebooks or duct tape sometimes. I prefer superglue.

No comments: