Sunday, July 31, 2005

Three black belts and white mage

What a sunday. Ok I spent a lot of time playing final fantasy. More than I'm going to admit, not all day but ok I would say if I had any idea how long. i'm talking about the original final fantasy for Nes. I have quite the bachelor pad now that my roommates moved out and I have the entire house to myself for a month. So I hooked up the nintendo and most games wouldnt draw me in for long periods of time but this one can. I was playing it for awhile today with a fairly basic team of the fighter, black belt, red mage, white mage. But I thought it was too boring and I wanted a team that was totally different from anything I played as a kid. And so I started over and now I'm using three black belts and a white mage. Its pretty hard so far because I dont have any attack magic at all and my black belts are using their hands to fight. I'm going to be pushing the A button a LOT and keep fighting sharks and wolves to boost up my levels. I just considered that my behavior is slightly pathetic but I'm not going to worry about it. I never do. On the other hand there are far better things to do with my time that I used to enjoy, like reading, but now I cant do it without thinking about my black belts!! Its like that harry potter book number six. I couldnt stop reading it for like three days any spare moment I had I was sucked in until I finished it. Oh well thats my life. Back to school tomorrow thankfully. I need a good project to become obsessed with. The closest thing I have is my one note sheet front and back of physics equations to use for my test on thursday. Its kind of like killing sharks and wolves but its harder because you have to think and not just press the A button to pick "fight" a bunch of times.

No comments: